Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well. It is finally June ! And it's going to be a crazy month. School is a drag and is stressing the crap outta me! But i guess I'll still live! Some teachers are also crazy to! Haha! Well whatever I guesss. Today is my brothers birthday. He is 6 years old. Man that kid is getting big. I tenement when he was a wee little babesters! So cute! He can be super annoying at times, but deep down he has such a sweet and kind heart! Wow. I can't believe I just said that! I think I actually care ahahah' I always do lol. Ph! I totally forgot! I woke up today and my cousins were in my living room. So strange how things happen! Wowzers my life is crazy .... Well youth is tomorrow. Defiantly excited for that! :) gleem is leading so that should be interesting! Well I think I am going to finish one of my projects or at least attepmt to finish it. It's wierd how I actualy want to do homework! I'm really wierd these days! :) well to whoever is out there following me. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment